Friday, July 17, 2015

On and on, the path makes itself.

Welcome to another instalment in my ongoing saga of narcissistic self-indulgence.

I went out this morning to buy a hand mirror, so I can draw my own... hands. The cashier got me talking and then gave me her dad's phone number, because he is a retired (from Notre Dame) art teacher runs a local figure drawing/ landscape group. I am going to overcome my aversion to assocaiting with other people and join, I guess. Further, as there is no real field season this year, so I'll be returning to school for some basic drawing and figure drawing classes.

I am toying with the idea of putting all my projects on indefinite hold until I get this art thing nailed down.

Well, I could go on, but there is so much to do, and you have more interesting things to do anyway.

 

PS: is some bullshit art math for you: discipline + time = compulsion. Compulsion> discipline.

No comments:

Post a Comment